Search...Has anyone seen a red 92 NSX #662 it was on IAA

Hello everyone. As some of you know, I sold my red car to a great primer who unfortunately was involved in a bad accident. 92 NSX number 662 was totaled earlier this year. It sold on IAA a couple of months after the accident. There wasn't much left other than the rear end. The motor might have been ok but the trans took a really bad hit. The nose was knocked into the bulk head (very hard hit). Anyways the reason that im asking is because my old car #662 had an exhaust system that I really liked and it was custom built with burns mufflers. The exhaust didn't look damaged and would love to track it down and possibly purchase it back. Does anyone know where NSX NT000662 went? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting the link. I do ask that if anyone saved pictures of the car from after it was damaged, please do not post them for Mark's sake. Thanks again everyone. I'm looking forward to finding it.

Darn shame too...that was a beautiful car all over. The underside was even spotless. :frown:

Darn shame too...that was a beautiful car all over. The underside was even spotless. :frown:

Yes and so often, the undercarriage is overlooked. You can tell more about a cars history by looking at the undercarriage than at the exterior.

Back