SD Drive & Slideshow is now on 3/26!!!!

We rescheduled this drive so now its on 4/30 @10am.

For the drive on 4/30, we are no longer meeting at the Vons in Solana Beach off of Loma Santa Fe. Instead, we are meeting at the parking lot at North County Fair Shopping Mall off I-15 , since this is much closer to our drive route.

North County Fair Shopping Mall - 272 East Via Rancho Parkway, Escondido, CA

The slideshow is the courtesy of Randy/Conrad who went to the motherland for the NSX-Fiesta and it should be quite interesting.

Please sign up below so we can plan:

Signup Drive & Slideshow
1. tbNSX
2. LMR (drive only)(Les)
3. Gansan
4. Abe Froman (Mike)
5. FuryNSX(Randy)
6. Liftnot (Tim)
7. BryziNSX(Bryana)

Last edited:
Hopefully my car is out of the shop by this time and can meet some San Diego prime members.. Will let u guys know

3/26 Drive is postponed!!

Local forecasts show rain leading into Saturday, with Saturday "possibly" not raining. However, I'm more concerned about possible snow through the rest of this week. Our route takes us up into the Palomar mountains, and I don't want to be driving anywhere near snow again.

Until further notice, we gonna postpone this drive until weather gets warmer.

Tim

Re: 3/26 Drive is postponed!!

Local forecasts show rain leading into Saturday, with Saturday "possibly" not raining. However, I'm more concerned about possible snow through the rest of this week. Our route takes us up into the Palomar mountains, and I don't want to be driving anywhere near snow again.

Until further notice, we gonna postpone this drive until weather gets warmer.

Tim

Yeah, like he said Λ . :D

Back