Scott and Todd insulting the NSX

Hey....did any of you hear this.

I listen to "Scott and Todd" on 95.5 in the morning. They had Tony Little on today, he's a dude who has his own exercise videos, and he invented that Giselle thing. Anyway Tony was talking about his experience he had back in 1997 in Florida. He said he was run off the road while driving his NSX sports car in traffic. Anyway everyone said, "oh my god how terrible" Then Scott says well you should have been driving a truck, like a land rover, or escalade, not that "mustang thing" or whatever it was you were driving. Anyway I didn't care until my wife called me and said she heard it also, and the nerve of him insulting the car. I started to think about it and I remembered Scott is a huge Porsche fan. I have known many Porsche fans when I worked at Paul Miller, and some of them do think they are above everyone else. If that is the case well he's an ass!!

Well, that's my immature 2 cents, I was just wondering if anyone else heard that this morning.

Radio DJ's just sh*t at the mouth anyway. Their only qualification for the job is that they can talk, alot. Doesn't mean they know what they are talking about 99.9% of the time. They're just filling space between commercials. That's why I don't waste my time listening to radio anymore.

It's only an insult if you take it that way..

If a 3 year old said something stupid would it insult you? Negative comments by idiots are not insults.
Hey guys, we are geographically close. We ought to go on a run together sometime. Not necessarily to Watkins Glen though, John. :)

I actually find it quite amusing when people make such ignorant statements. With that in mind, this DJ's lack of information regarding the NSX, and his subsequently ridiculous remark, should just be chalked up to his being an ignoramous.

:p :p :p

Back