• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

ScienceofSpeed Year End Sale

This next week, we will be offering an unprecedented sale on over 30 items including our top selling items. The sale will begin on Monday Dec 28 and end Thursday Dec 31. All sales will need to be finalized and settled by 3:00 pm MST Thursday Dec 31.

Posted below, please scroll down.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
-- Chris & ScienceofSpeed Team

Last edited:
This next week, we will be offering an unprecedented sale on over 30 items including our top selling items. The sale will begin on Monday Dec 28 and end Thursday Dec 31. All sales will need to be finalized and settled by Thursday Dec 31. We will post the sale here on Monday!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
-- Chris & ScienceofSpeed Team

Hey Chris no listing of stuff yet?

Can't wait to see what you have on sale!

Chris on this one:

spp-182 ScienceofSpeed Non-Compliance Rear Beam Bushing Kit 25% off
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produc...nce/rear_beam/

Is it cheaper to buy the kit and have it installed locally by Mitch at Mechanics Direct or to buy the pre-installed version? He said to me a while back he can do the bushings. I want to get this before the sale is over.

Also one other question. That radiator cap you have with the built-in temp gauge. will that fit the factory radiator?

mishimotocap_tempgauge_450.jpg

Chris one more question... the TE37 with the custom offsets you have... do you have a better pic of these? on your site both the flat black with red stripe and the gumetal look the same color to me. Will the 235 fronts clear with these wheels on stock fenders? I think I read that some place now I can't find it and the description doesn't say for sure.

Chris on this one:

spp-182 ScienceofSpeed Non-Compliance Rear Beam Bushing Kit 25% off
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produc...nce/rear_beam/

Is it cheaper to buy the kit and have it installed locally by Mitch at Mechanics Direct or to buy the pre-installed version? He said to me a while back he can do the bushings. I want to get this before the sale is over.

Also one other question. That radiator cap you have with the built-in temp gauge. will that fit the factory radiator?

mishimotocap_tempgauge_450.jpg

The beam with the bushings already installed is more. If your installer can do it, you can just buy the bushings themselves. Sorry, that radiator cap is not meant to be used with factory expansion tanks. We've taken those caps off the website as I believe listing them with the radiator was confusing (thanks for the point Jon).

-- Chris

Last edited:
Chris one more question... the TE37 with the custom offsets you have... do you have a better pic of these? on your site both the flat black with red stripe and the gumetal look the same color to me. Will the 235 fronts clear with these wheels on stock fenders? I think I read that some place now I can't find it and the description doesn't say for sure.

The pictures look pretty distinctively different to me on my screen. Perhaps you should try to look at them on a different screen?

Here is a sample of the Genesis Gunmetal (on a different wheel):
56-2-155933.jpg

Here is a sample of the Matte Black / Red Ring:
te37timeattack.jpg

regards,
-- Chris

I thought the deadline for the TE37's order had passed? Is there a year end sale price for these?

Additional part numbers to be added.

Chris, very timely sale! I will jump in for the rear suspension compliance parts spp-181 and 182, but I'm hoping your christmas generosity can include a discount for the front non-compliance clamps (spp-451) ?? :smile:

Prices good until Thursday Dec 31st 3pm MST.
You must call to place order.

A bit difficult to ring from Australia, it's after 7pm Wed night for you, but we're 17.5 hours ahead here, so when you open 9am Thursday it will already be 2:30am January 1st 2010 !

So I have just sent cash via PayPal, plus explanatory email to Bryan, in anticipation ...

cheers & a very happy new year to you and your great staff

Last edited:
hi guys --

I'm sorry, we're limited on these discounted prices to the parts that are listed.

For international customers, you may e-mail us, and we will take care of your order.

Please keep in mind that this sale ends 3:00pm MST tomorrow, thank you!

regards,
-- Chris

Chris,

My order went in last night, but was charged full price. I was told on the phone I would be given a credit on my credit card the sale price difference. Is this true?

Dave

PS, have been waiting for the Proformance stage 2 to go on sale for months, thanks:biggrin:!

Chris,

on this ipp-1111 "USA Spec iPod / iPhone adaptor for factory stereo system - NSX, all years " 20% off

Is the price listed on the website with the 20% off? Also how long is that cable that has the Iphone attachment. Does it really reach into the cabin?

Thanks

Gail

Well I tired calling to place an order a few times, line has been busy E-Mail sent.
Thanks,

Phoned yesterday regarding Supercharger pricing... waiting on a call back.

Thanks!
Don

hi Don -- I've tried to reach you, but the message says "wireless subscriber not available". Please call us when you have the chance.

Chris,

My order went in last night, but was charged full price. I was told on the phone I would be given a credit on my credit card the sale price difference. Is this true?

Dave

PS, have been waiting for the Proformance stage 2 to go on sale for months, thanks:biggrin:!

If you placed the order online, we will refund you the difference on any sale items.

cheers,
-- Chris

Chris,

on this ipp-1111 "USA Spec iPod / iPhone adaptor for factory stereo system - NSX, all years " 20% off

Is the price listed on the website with the 20% off? Also how long is that cable that has the Iphone attachment. Does it really reach into the cabin?

Thanks

Gail

hi Gail --

The discounts are off the listed prices online. Yes, there is plenty of length to the cable. We normally place the cable in the center storage compartment. That leaves about 2-3' of additional length - enough to be able to pull the device out of the compartment if it is connected and interact with it.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back