• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Science of Speed

First of all, let me say I have ordered in the past and aside from slow email response, I never had any issues... now onto the problem.

I ordered their center console alone with a NSX-R shift boot on Oct 17, I was informed the next day that it wouldn't be here until 11/11/11.

The day arrived and I emailed them for an update and was told it was not here yet (duh?!) and they will get a better update on the 14th, but they are expecting it within a week.

The 14th came and went and I got no update...

more than a week came and went, no update, no shipping notice, no package at my door...

I emailed them on 11/22/11 and got no response, emailed them again after thanksgiving weekend and was told they are moving, so I have to wait til wed...

Today is that wed and I have not recieved an update of any kind. This customer service is beyond poor and they are about to lose a customer... I warned them of this already, yet they do not seem to care.

hi Huy --

I'm sorry for the delay in your order. The NSX-R shift boots from Japan have been on backorder for 2 months now. We have tried numerous times to get updates from Honda with no success (the latest ETA per our last e-mail to you is shipping from Japan on 12/15). Per your request, we haven't shipped the items we have in stock, but would be happy to, and will pay the extra shipping to split the order. If you do not want to wait for the boot, we'd be happy to cancel this.

take care,
-- Chris

Back