Scariest hiking trail ever.

Holy crap! And I thought Angel's Landing was treacherous.

It'd be difficult not to have your mind focus on the sheer drop-offs and surrounding vistas since that's exactly why you're there. Wow. That's crazy stuff.

oh... my.... God!!!

Check out 4:47!

:eek::eek::eek:

1. Why?
2. Where is that place?
3. Did he feel better when he encounted people as dumb as himself on the trail?
4. Did your stomach feel weird like mind did when I watched that video?
5. Who in the world built that thing?
6. Did you see some that equipment/machinery on the hill? How did that get there?

OH MY GAWD!:eek:

If i recall correctly its somewhere in spain. Highly illegal to go onto it.
There is an wiki article about it, can't find it though.

Last edited:
If i recall correctly its somewhere in spain. Highly illegal to go onto it.

I think you're right. There was a similar type video on here a few months ago. Showed some guy going through a fence to gain access. Right? But that video wasn't as detailed.

:eek::eek::eek:

1. Why?
2. Where is that place?
3. Did he feel better when he encounted people as dumb as himself on the trail?
4. Did your stomach feel weird like mind did when I watched that video?
5. Who in the world built that thing?
6. Did you see some that equipment/machinery on the hill? How did that get there?

OH MY GAWD!:eek:

4) Absolutely. I'd probably die of a heart attack about :30 in.
5) That was my first reaction...who built that walkway, how long ago, and how???

Tom

That's actually been discussed before on Prime here.

That's a very popular climbing site in Spain. It just reinforces the saying that "many injuries occur on the approach"!

I've seen that before, but I just noticed you can clip into the wall with a harness. That takes some pressure off..but I'd still have a hard time walking around up there for sure.

There is a line along the wall. I was wondering how he was crossing over that rail over the places where concrete had crumbled. It's not as scary when you can hold on to something.

PS... and in China! From Modern Gonzo

Last edited:
There is a line along the wall. I was wondering how he was crossing over that rail over the places where concrete had crumbled. It's not as scary when you can hold on to something.

PS... and in China!

Whoa. I've been climbing rocks for almost 30 years, and I have a HUGE problem relying on protection that someone else has placed, especially a long time ago.

Well if you were paying attention there is water beneath the trail at all times. So if you fall, you just make a splash that's all.

4 people fell between 1999 and 2001, all died, which is why this trail is now closed. These guys in the video are trespassing.

4 people fell between 1999 and 2001, all died, which is why this trail is now closed. These guys in the video are trespassing.

No, those guys in the video are STUPID!:eek::eek:

Oh yeah, just a nice little splash from 900ft. :rolleyes:

And Golden Gate Bridge is just some 230 feet tall and almost everyone jumped died. I met a survivor and he broke a bunch of bones and got some major internal injuries. He survived only because his jump was witnessed and rescuers scooped him up immediately and rushed to the hospital.
My butt and legs felt weak just watching the video clip.
Steve

And Golden Gate Bridge is just some 230 feet tall and almost everyone jumped died. I met a survivor and he broke a bunch of bones and got some major internal injuries. He survived only because his jump was witnessed and rescuers scooped him up immediately and rushed to the hospital.
My butt and legs felt weak just watching the video clip.
Steve

You just gotta make sure that you don't belly flop. When I was training for the Navy Seals we would use the same methods the Olympic divers use to make a small splash...

Back