scared as hell for the new nsx.

Is anyone else scared to death what a new nsx might do to the value of our nsx's. I honestly don't want it. It sounds rough but honestly THINK ABOUT IT. Let the name be a legend. NSX. Please don't make it into a heaping pos with heated seats and a cup holder that actually works. Plllllease in gods name dont make a hybrid with a little leaf on the the end.

Right now it looks like you don't have anything to worry about. But if they ever make a New NSX and it turns out to be a turkey, then yours will hold its value well, and if the new car turns out great, then you have something nice to look forward to.

Take a look at the Mustang II that came out in the 70's. Yikes!!! The 70's really sucked for cars (I'm sure with a few exceptions but I can't think of any right now). The first Gen Mustangs still fetch quite a bit on the market. I think our NSX's will be fine. It's a timeless car.

what has the new camaro done to the value of the older ones (2002ish)

nothing (though that car isnt that valuable in the first place.)

also keep in mind, the new NSX will be 100k> and most buyers of our NSX's will be looking to spend <60k

the only thing to worry about would be the 799 a month leases.

why do you get hang up on resale value? so do you not drive the car and not put any miles on it? What is the fun in owning a NSX this way?

Scare to death ? you should sell it now and get some sleep..

Is anyone else scared to death what a new nsx might do to the value of our nsx's. I honestly don't want it. It sounds rough but honestly THINK ABOUT IT. Let the name be a legend. NSX. Please don't make it into a heaping pos with heated seats and a cup holder that actually works. Plllllease in gods name dont make a hybrid with a little leaf on the the end.

I hear what your saying but the NSX is DEAD.
Honda are not making another NSX.
Honda MAY decide make a new flagship car, which position the NSX once held for 16yrs
IF they make a new flagship car; it will not be called an NSX.

I'm not personally scared about re-sale value, that'll be my son's problem as I'm NEVER selling my NSX's...

I hear what your saying but the NSX is DEAD.
Honda are not making another NSX.
Honda MAY decide make a new flagship car, which position the NSX once held for 16yrs
IF they make a new flagship car; it will not be called an NSX.

I'm not personally scared about re-sale value, that'll be my son's problem as I'm NEVER selling my NSX's...

lets just bring this back from the dead. LOL.

I always knew they would bring her back! Can't wait to see what Detroit Auto Show has to say about her :)

Back