Saying hi to prime community again!

Finally have time to write my introduction again. This is my second NSX in my life. In 2002, I bought my first 91 Sebring Silver. Due to life event, I sold it to a car collector a year later. For 3.5 years, I looked at many other cars such as Evora, Cayman, TTs, M3, C63 etc. None fits my taste. They are all great cars. All have their good and bad. None quite gets me to NSX's pure dream level. Found this 95-T from a retired fireman in Santa Barbara,CA area. He owned it for 15 years since 2000 from 20k to 80k mi. It's car that was driven on a regular basis and always serviced at Gold Coast Acura by Norman. Mechanically is very clean with many major maintenance done. I can also tell by the interior and misc. stuffs, this one is far better than me previous lower mileage sebring. Before this car, I missed a 92 GPW with 34k miles that was sold in 3 days and a 91 Red with 60k miles that was sold in 3 hours. Some of you will know which one I was talking about...lol

So far, I had done all fluid flush, some at Ramon's Nigel Motor. The rest myself with engine oil, tranny oil, filters, and valve adjustment (with lots of help from LarryB). Only things changed are tires and SOS endura lite exhaust. I plan to keep this for a while with focusing on pure driving and maintenance works. Potential parts include Bilstein shocks, Type R style hood and spoiler, 02 side skirts and rear valence, and Volks Ce28n wheels; but none are necessary because the original body is a pure eye candy. See you guys around!

Last edited:
welcome,looks like a great car. The Volk ce-28n's are highly recommended,very light and look great on an nsx

Back