Say hello to my little friend

Coz

Legendary Member
Getting closer to going in :biggrin:

Attachments

• New Motor & Blower s.jpg
    New Motor & Blower s.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,367
F'n awesome! Reminds me of "The Road Warrior". Coz will be hunting them down on the track:wink:

Regards,

Danny

Thanks Guys....:-)

Hope so Danny....
We have the same block and heads built by Autowave, so I hope to at least hold up some of that honor you started with that beast of yours :-)

I still just smile everytime I see your dyno run...Now, that's truly awsome.

Howdy Neighbor. :biggrin:

mr_rogers_looking_at_naked_girls_family_guy.jpg

LOL...that's funny brother....

Updated photo...

Attachments

• P3060009s.jpg
    P3060009s.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 629
Mike,

Have to pull my motor for the last cover which I will get done in the next week. Not to worry, I'm being very careful not to drop anything where it shouldn't be dropped. Still also have to move a few motor parts over once I get my original motor out.

We're getting closer and closer day by day....Hope to have the car back out to you in the beginning of April for the break in and tuning.

So far, so good brother.

Any good news on our S2000 ?

See you soon...

Last edited:
That is SWEET! Is that an Eaton? Will you tell us more about the build?

All the best!

Nate in DC

Hi Nate....Hope all is well brother....

It's a Whipple 2.3 with inter-cooler. Pulleys have been made and upgraded to 6 rib to reduce the slippage at 14 lbs of boost. It's Ken Sampson's old blower and inter-cooler set up. Titanium Dave and I have gone through it, upgraded and modified several things on the set up to enhance it's over all performance.

Motor was custom built by Autowave. Bored, Sleeved, Comptech Cam Gears, Comptech Oiling Gear and several other custom modifications. Lots of head work as well.

I'm getting close to putting it in the car...It should be a wild ride when completed.

Best back at ya Nate !

Last edited:
Looking good! Way further than when I was down to pick up that rear bumper... You'll have to let me know what kind of horsepower you get out of it.

I've backpainted all my parts and assembled my car. Hoping to do final painting this weekend. Now if it would quit snowing and warm up a little (-18 yesterday morning), I want to get out and drive:smile:

Mike in Montana

Getting there Mike. Hope to have it in the car in the next 30 days...
Stay warm brother :biggrin:

hi Jim --

Remember to upgrade the IAT sensor to an open element sensor so that you can get accurate IAT readings and allow the ECU to adjust if needed. I don't think Ken used this with his old setup. We keep these around if you need one.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Thanks Chris....
Welcome back, how was the cruise ?

Thanks Wes.

Thanks for calling to say hello, it was great talking to you tonight, it's been awhile since last chatting with to you.

We'll see how it turns out, I'm sure it will be more than enough for what I'm looking for, and hit close to the 525 rwhp mark. I'm not looking so much for big, big numbers. But more dependability, drivability, durability and for consistent track use.

I sure don't want to be rebuilding this motor anytime soon :wink:

Good luck on your upcoming project, please keep me informed of the progress. I'll see you when you get out this way and you're at STMPO for your change over.

Wow! I remember when he had that for sale. I thought about pulling the trigger and getting it since Ken is local for me. However, I chickened out because I was not ready to slip into the custom FI addiction. I am glad to see the unit is being put into good use. Keep us posted.

Onwards and....

Nate in DC

Hi Nate....Hope all is well brother....

It's a Whipple 2.3 with inter-cooler. Pulleys have been made and upgraded to 6 rib to reduce the slippage at 14 lbs of boost. It's Ken Sampson's old blower and inter-cooler set up. Titanium Dave and I have gone through it, upgraded and modified several things on the set up to enhance it's over all performance.

Motor was custom built by Autowave. Bored, Sleeved, Comptech Cam Gears, Comptech Oiling Gear and several other custom modifications. Lots of head work as well.

I'm getting close to putting it in the car...It should be a wild ride when completed.

Best back at ya Nate !

Nate,

Yes, this be the one Ken had.

It took some work with Titanium Dave and I to get it right and make several modifications that were needed. But I believe we got it right and it should perform very well.

We shall know very soon brother :biggrin:

And.....you are sooooo right, FI is a major addiction.....:-)

Last edited:
Call Precision Tires and talk to Paul. 480.379.0711
He's in Tempe.
Tell him I told you to call.
I get all my tires from him, best deals I've found pricing wise and he only charges $10.00 per tire to dismount and mount.
Does a great job....

Jim! damn dude that thing is a beast! Can't wait to see the numbers....

and wow is that engine CLEAN! :eek::biggrin:

Back