Saw this on foxnews.com

Come on folks, lets think about that poor kid. I mean, could you imagine the trauma of going through high school w/ everyone else knowing you had sex with the hot teacher?
This poor kid's life is ruined, and i hope they lock her up forever

[/sarcasm]

paladin said:
Come on folks, lets think about that poor kid. I mean, could you imagine the trauma of going through high school w/ everyone else knowing you had sex with the hot teacher?
This poor kid's life is ruined, and i hope they lock her up forever

[/sarcasm]

It really is unfortunate when you think about it. The punishment the teacher will receive will be much less than a male teacher who had sex with a 14 y/o female. The system is so hypocritical IMO.

?

Seems they are calling it sexual misconduct since it was a 23 year old woman and an under age boy. If the sexes were reversed, wouldn't it be called statutory rape?

Not trying to make a funny or be sacrcastic, just an observation. I really don't know how this all works . . . Kevin

I'm sure the boy was forced:rolleyes: I'd pop him one for dobbing her in. On the otherhand she has issues sleeping with a kid, poor husband!

he is probly just making it up. who would tell on the hot teacher for sleeping with him? or more likely she shot him down and hes trying to get her back.

I didn't see the NSX until you guys said something about it. I can go look at mine anytime. That chick is hot. I will let her pose on mine anytime she wants. Hell, I might let her drive it as well.

Rob

nsxlover said:
I didn't see the NSX until you guys said something about it. I can go look at mine anytime. That chick is hot. I will let her pose on mine anytime she wants. Hell, I might let her drive it as well.

Rob

Or maybe let your cousin drive it? :D

Back