saw my first Gallardo last night

Too bad it was sitting out in the rain on a VW lot.

I like the Murcielago better. I like the lines of the NSX better still.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9246

more images on the link above.

9246gallardo5.jpg

That car is still hot. Performance and a neck breaker every where you go. I hear they have great reliability and would make an awesome every weekend super car. Just wait 5 years and youll be able to buy them for 65-80k...

I saw my first one at Lambo of Dallas and I thought it looked great. HUGE brakes and wheels! Interior looks only OK. Too much like an A4. I would love to drive one.

NsXMas said:
Too bad it was sitting out in the rain on a VW lot.

(snip)

9246gallardo5.jpg

"Ummm...yes, excuse me....how many of those nifty New Beetle Turbos can I get for my Gallardo??" :D

So you may like this pic too - I took it at our latest track event last weekend at Rhine-Ring in France, was the 4th or 5th Gallardo I saw this year, my girlfriend doesn't like the look of it and prefers my NSX (maybe a question of colour too). The car behind is an Integra which was faster on the track.

Attachments

• Gallardo.jpg
    Gallardo.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 202
I checked one out at the Lotus/Lamborghini dealer in West Chicago. Don't really like the back of it, looks alot like the MR spyder. It needs a wing or a rear diffuser or something to dress up the tail. Front is very attractive in person. Interior is OK, preferred the NSX's seating position. Wouldn't kick it out of my garage for dripping oil.

There has been one driving around here in Tucson. It is the first Lambo I have seen down here. I am not sure if I like the styling very much, but it is still pretty cool to see. :)

Back