Saw a '93 with 112K For Sae today

I saw a blk/blk '93 with 112K (as I remember) parked on the roadside in Leominister, MA. today (no affiliation). The sign in the window said $23,000, and mentioned the mileage and new brakes, plus a phone number. I didn't write the number down, but I'd be glad to go get it if anyone is interested. I didn't check to see if it was advertised in the Market here... so it might already be posted. I'd be glad to look at it or take pics for anyone that is interested (I have a' 93 myself) and there is a great shop in Lowell, MA that specializes in NSX if a PPI is needed by any interested party.

Re: 'Saw a '93 with 112K For Sae today

Wick said:
I saw a blk/blk '93 with 112K (as I remember) parked on the roadside in Leominister, MA. today (no affiliation). The sign in the window said $23,000, and mentioned the mileage and new brakes, plus a phone number. I didn't write the number down, but I'd be glad to go get it if anyone is interested. I didn't check to see if it was advertised in the Market here... so it might already be posted. I'd be glad to look at it or take pics for anyone that is interested (I have a' 93 myself) and there is a great shop in Lowell, MA that specializes in NSX if a PPI is needed by any interested party.

Would have never thought someone would leave an NSX by the side of the road with a for sale sign on it. I feel bad for that car, it needs a good home fast. There should be an organization that saves these poor NSXs from abuse. We can call it the aspcnsx :).......Steve

Last edited:

needspeed said:
Would have never thought someone would leave an NSX by the side of the road with a for sale sign on it. I feel bad for that, car it needs a good home fast. There should be an organization that saves these poor NSXs from abuse. We can call it the aspcnsx :).......Steve

I'd be willing to take in a couple of strays.

:wink:

Why would anyone in their right mind leave an NSX by the road alone?

Wick said:

Wow...that is pretty cheap. Any pics?

If it has any substantial maint. done to it, clear title, a reasonable number of owners, no current problems, and overall good condition, it is undervalued by at least 3-4 grand.

I'd like a few photos as well.

sahtt said:
If it has any substantial maint. done to it, clear title, a reasonable number of owners, no current problems, and overall good condition, it is undervalued by at least 3-4 grand.

I'd like a few photos as well.

I won't be able to get over there until Monday, as I'm auto-xing all day tomorrow. I'll take my camera and get the phone number off the note in the window, post it here, and then anybody interested can call the owner and find out the particulars... this assumes it is still there on Monday. Stray tuned.

-Wick

Wick said:
I won't be able to get over there until Monday, as I'm auto-xing all day tomorrow. I'll take my camera and get the phone number off the note in the window, post it here, and then anybody interested can call the owner and find out the particulars... this assumes it is still there on Monday. Stray tuned.

-Wick

Went back to the spot where I saw that '93 NSX 'For Sale' and it was no longer there. I'll keep an eye open whan I go by that way again... just in case the owner took it home for the day.

Re: 'Saw a '93 with 112K For Sale today

Wick said:

The car was back in the same spot on the side of the road tonight when I went that way. It was dark and I didn't have my camera, but I could see curb rash on the stock wheel. The car look a little "tired " from what I could see (and dirty from sitting out). Anyway, I did get the phone number that was on the small sign in the window... so anyone interested can call and ask for pictures and get details. The number was 978-413-9489. The mileage was 118K (not 112K as i initially said in my original post).

Cool....it will be interesting to see pictures and get some sort of idea how fair the price is.

Back