Saturdays outlook, 55 and sunny...

next week its going to be all rain, rain, and more rain.

Some of my friends with E46 M3s are planning a drive up
to Bear Mountain to tackle its twisties and I decided what
better way to break in my new car!
Who wants to join me? I hate to be the only NSX there!

Right now, all the info I have is that it is going to be on
Saturday, starting point somewhere in the Edgewater, NJ
area and driving up to Bear Mountain for a few hours and
then thats it.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

I'm around

Putting new front "shoes" on tomorrow morning, I'm on the westchester side of the bridge, give me an idea of time and rendevous and I might be able to hook up. I want to spend some time in the am cleaning a couple of the cars, they're filthy from all the rain we've had. Even though it's going to rain on Sunday, etc, they still need a bath every now and then. If you need my land lines, let me know, I'll PM them to you-R

Unfortunately Saturday is the Auto Show but at least it looks like you are going to get the only nice day to take a drive over the next week.

You're braver than me!!

I'm doing the auto show on Tuesday night, less crowds than a holiday weekend, besides, as you so well put it, Saturday's the only nice day this weekend, and maybe longer if you look at the forecast!!! I'd rather drive than look!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

my thoughts exactly...usually go during the weekday, less crowded...plus rainy forecast always means more people!

rpm, have gotten confo yet as to time/place...
my guess is noon, i have to wash upmy car too!

i will let you know once details are set. thanks!

my thoughts exactly...usually go during the weekday, less crowded...plus rainy forecast always means more people!

rpm, have gotten confo yet as to time/place...
my guess is noon, i have to wash upmy car too!

i will let you know once details are set. thanks!

Exactly....Monday afternoon for me!!

.... hey Jadkar, if youre not going to the show on Saturday, why not join me and RPM (02 Spa Yellow) for a drive to Bear Mountain?

Heres the info for everyone:

Meeting Place/Time:

11:30AM at Giants Stadium Parking Lot # 18
(where all the car clubs have there Auto-Xs.)

Driving up to Bear Mountain.

Roads covered will be distributed at the start point.

So far: 4 E46 M3s, 2 NSXs.

Should finish around 5-6PM.
What better way to spend a rare sunny Saturday?!

Jon

Oh man......I would love to!! That's my old stompn' ground up there. I used to go cruise up to Perkin's Drive alomost twice a month when I was in High School (I lived in Putnam county)

Unfortunately though I have 2 people stopping by to look at my Jeep on Saturday and I also have to help with house stuff to prepare for Easter Sunday.

In any event, thanks for the invite, and if anything changes I'll PM you :D

Drive is called off, at least for that time.

The drive is called off, we all forgot that there was a BBQ going on that time. Sorry for all the excitement!

Back