• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Sarge

Sarge,

Can you please email or call me about the bodykit I bought from you. I have still not recieved it and it is going on 2 months now. Chris said he was having troubles finding a box to put the side skirts in 2 weeks ago, and I have not even recieved a call back/email about it since then. Supposedly the spats and door pieces were painted and boxed up but I have not seen those yet either. I would really appreciate if you can let me know what is going on with this or refund my money so I can buy another body kit.
thanks,
andy

Re: welcome sarge

Well obviously you're not sending me the body kit I paid for. Will you at least respond to me and tell me if you plan on refunding the $650 you had me send you in july?

I don't know what hoops you are jumping through but you don't even answer my emails and I have been waiting for this kit since the begining of july. I emailed you on the 14th and you still have not got back to me.

Here i will post the IM for everyone to see.

CSAW65 (5:34:15 PM): tell him to send me back my $$$ and I will drop the stuff off at UPS, then you and he can handle packing and shipping.

You are the one that disputed his paypal account. That $200 that he cant touch was for the paint. I have asked him a few times if he would box up the stuff, but im with him on this one. I wouldnt paint the stuff for free either. Maybe you need to talk to him, instead of me. Its his $200 that he cannot access because of you. Id sit on the crap too If I was him.

Well he had 45 days after I paid to send it before I had to file the dispute. Then he had a few more weeks to get me tracking numbers showing it was sent and never did. That is why paypal gave me 200 back on it. I have said repeatedly that I will reverse the dispute after you can prove it was sent. He did not send it in ther first place because he wanted more money for shipping which should come out of the 650 I gave you. Our deal was for 900 shipped and painted, then he tells me I need to pay a couple hundred more or it won't be sent. Then when I contacted you, you tell me you're going to take care of it and never do or hardly answer my emails. I'll send a new payment to him so I can dispute it if needed but I want to know the day it is getting sent and I want tracking numbers that day. If you can get me that I have no problems with you.

Back