Santa came early this year

Well after drooling at the NSX for the past 10 years I'm finally a proud new owner of a 2000 red on black NSX.I bought it in Austin Texas a few weeks back and had Intercity Lines ship it to there warehouse in Massachusetts.I drove down from eastern Canada to get it with my enclosed trailer and just got back last night.The car is now sitting in my garage:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I still can't believe that I'm a NSX owner.I am very proud to finally be part of this community.

Now the long wait for summer begins.

I do have one question.I opened the rear window to the engine bay and now i can't close it.Is there a trick to this.I don't want to slam it to hard to break it.When I went to see it the guy opened and closed it with no problem.

6ece_3.JPG
[/IMG]
6fa7_3.JPG

6e54_3.JPG

67e8_3.JPG

6952_3.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome! I recently picked up one myself and I am really excited about the summer.

As for the latch, mine does the same thing. Don't slam it, simply take the heal of your hand and firmly press on the handle. It will catch rather easily if you put some applied pressure to it. Enjoy your new ride!

Send some Pics!:smile:

Welcome! I recently picked up one myself and I am really excited about the summer.

As for the latch, mine does the same thing. Don't slam it, simply take the heal of your hand and firmly press on the handle. It will catch rather easily if you put some applied pressure to it. Enjoy your new ride!

How do I post pics

I'm going to run out to my garage and see if Santa came early for me too...
:smile:

Santa came early for me as well! Brand new Taitec GT Lightweight exhaust!

Congrats on NSX ownership and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Santa came early for me as well! Brand new Taitec GT Lightweight exhaust!

Congrats on NSX ownership and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

How much was the new exhaust if you don't mind me asking? and congrats to the guy who now has a super-car.

Nice!! Congrats :)

You will always remember this christmas. only had mine since sept.
now take your christmas money and go get a new timing belt before summer. even if you dont need it yet, you'll be glad you did. take care

You will always remember this christmas. only had mine since sept.
now take your christmas money and go get a new timing belt before summer. even if you dont need it yet, you'll be glad you did. take care

Timing belt water pump valve adjustment has just been done

Back