San Gabriel Valley NSX meet this Thursday @ Pavillions/AU79 Arcadia

Approximately one year ago, Bill Lee (Zanardi 50) organized this meet. So, I thought it would be nice to set-up a one-year anniversary get-together. (And besides, I've missed chatting with my Arcadia buds.)

Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time: 8pm

Place:
AU79/Pavillions parking lot

Address:
745 W Naomi Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007

Hope to see you there.

-Steve

There's a meet there on Friday's which is pretty big.

Garrie,

Thanks for the information about the Friday meet.

I thought it would be nice to have a one-year anniversary get-together of the Thursday night meet that Bill lee (Zanardi 50) started. I hope the knowledge of the Friday meet doesn't detract from the attendance of this meet.

Thanks,
Steve

You guys know I will be there. I'm canceling my other plans :biggrin:
Steve, will Bill make it out??

I'll give Jerry a call too, make sure he comes out :)
Someone call Calvin! I don't have his number.

btw... I THINK we might need to go to a diff location.. The rent-a-cop kicked EVERYONE out at our Friday Night Meets (last friday) in the same plaza... I hope all goes well though..

Last edited:
You guys know I will be there. I'm canceling my other plans :biggrin:
Steve, will Bill make it out??

I'll give Jerry a call too, make sure he comes out :)

btw... I THINK we might need to go to a diff location.. The rent-a-cop kicked EVERYONE out at our Friday Night Meets (last friday) in the same plaza... I hope all goes well though..

what's the problem with that? leaving those cars in a plaza that will make a crime?

what's the problem with that? leaving those cars in a plaza that will make a crime?

:confused:I don't know what the problem was! They just
kicked us out!!! Like 50+ of us... I guess after it got a lot bigger these past few weeks, because the bmw people came, all hell break loose. They were spinning their tires and acting like idiots when they were leaving:mad: A perfectly good meet ruined by a bunch of idiots...

The old security guard was very nice, drove around his cart and was very friendly person. But I guess they got rid of him and got this new jackass rentacop. Saw him call 2 cops over, and was talking to them. A few mins later, he told us all to clear out. We could only go get our drinks or yougurt, and had to leave immediately. :mad:

:confused:I don't know what the problem was! They just
kicked us out!!! Like 50+ of us... I guess after it got a lot bigger these past few weeks, because the bmw people came, all hell break loose. They were spinning their tires and acting like idiots when they were leaving:mad: A perfectly good meet ruined by a bunch of idiots...

The old security guard was very nice, drove around his cart and was very friendly person. But I guess they got rid of him and got this new jackass rentacop. Saw him call 2 cops over, and was talking to them. A few mins later, he told us all to clear out. We could only go get our drinks or yougurt, and had to leave immediately. :mad:

u know that plaza is pretty big. bigger than anywhere in arcadia, we can move to the store that selling drinks. the one next to yamaha paino. sitting in front of the stores, buy a few drinks. then there is no reason that he gonna force us to leave since we probably wont have too many people.

btw,i really hate to drift or damaging tires. never did it on anyone's car.

how was this meet? I almost went but maybe that was a good thing if nobody was there?

Steve, where were you??? I hope everything is okay!

5 People showed total, 3 NSX's and 2 of us others :p
I had a great time like always. It's always fun catching up with the crew:biggrin:
JC and Graeme, it was a nice little late night munchies/drinks hangout:biggrin:
I'll post a few pics later!

5 People showed total, 3 NSX's and 2 of us others :p
I had a great time like always. It's always fun catching up with the crew:biggrin:
JC and Graeme, it was a nice little late night munchies/drinks hangout:biggrin:
I'll post a few pics later!

i arrived at 8:15. no one is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except a guy who driving a red nsx, and he said that he's leaving.

Steve, where were you??? I hope everything is okay!...

Sorry, guys. I had a last minute emergency at work that I just couldn't get out of. I feel like crap not making it... seeing I was the one who posted it.

Thanks to everyone who showed and I appologize for not being there.

Hope you had a good time anyway.

Here's a few pics. Ugh I hate this place still! Lens flare sucks!!:mad: Any pointers??

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

Last edited:
Back