San Francisco residents & Jack in the Box

Who eats there? I really want one of these but no Jacks in my area and even if there was.....I'm far from San Fran.

jackinthebox.gif

(Currently) four dollars via eBay. Heck that!!!

There's gotta be some Bay Area resident that can help you out. Down here in San Diego, they are offering the San Diego Charger version. It's free with any combo purchase.

Let me know if you are unable to acquire one directly from a Bay area NSXer anytime soon. I have a close friend in San Francisco that loves eating at Jack in the Box (like me!! :D). I'm sure he'd be more than willing to get one for me that I could forward to you.

-Randy

small_82.jpg

Teej,

Trade for one of your "NSX" models :D :D (J/K)

I'll be sure and get you one next time Im in "Jack in the Box", come to think of it, I havent had their "Ultimate Cheese Burger" in awhile, hmmm???:D :D

Is it the 49'ers Helmet you want :confused:

Thanks guys. Yeah Spartan, its the 49er's one.

When I lived in Dallas, it was always the Ulitimate Cheeseburger Combo I would get. Thats the one with 2 patties and 3 cheeses right? That and some bacon potato wedges at 2am. No Jack here though. :confused:

W said:
Doh! I want a Dolphins one. Do they have Jack in the Box in Miami?
Taken from the official site:
"Available beginning Wednesday, Aug. 20, Jack’s NFL antenna balls come game-day ready in a helmet bearing the logo of one of the following teams: Arizona Cardinals, Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks and the St. Louis Rams."

Looks like no JIBs in Miami.

Back