San Diego NSX BBQ and Canyon run pictures.

fd732149.jpg

The party turned out to be real well guys, it was fun! Here are the photos.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291535755

[This message has been edited by gomaidy (edited 04 August 2002).]

Danm, those canyon are still giving me a headache, oh sorry, nice pics, David. There is alway a get together here in San Diego every weekend, and if you guys want, you can tell me which weekend is good for you and I will set up something fun for everyone. For the people that didn't make it yesterday, I was waiting for you guys, and one of my guys had to leave cause he couldn't wait any longer, next time just email me or call me in advance so I know you could't make it, I would really appreciate that. My# 580-284-4049. Thanks evryone for the support, I will see most of you next weekend.

Originally posted by Deqle:
Danm, those canyon are still giving me a headache, oh sorry, nice pics, David. There is alway a get together here in San Diego every weekend, and if you guys want, you can tell me which weekend is good for you and I will set up something fun for everyone. For the people that didn't make it yesterday, I was waiting for you guys, and one of my guys had to leave cause he couldn't wait any longer, next time just email me or call me in advance so I know you could't make it, I would really appreciate that. My# 580-284-4049. Thanks evryone for the support, I will see most of you next weekend.

I would love to come down to SD once I get my NSX. So, I am sure you guys will hear of me in the near future. Has anyone in LA taken the initiative to host bbqs such as what hospitable Deqle has done? I would, but i dont have a kick ass pad nor do I have room on my block to accommodate all the NSXs along with the neighborhood kids playing baseball on everyones lawn. i dont think we would be too happy about that one.

Damn. Looks like you guys had fun. I need to find some time to join up with you next time you go, if you don't mind a new guy. I'm a little shy but the NSX helps cut the ice and I'm not trying to date ya! San Diego seems to be pretty active with the NSX crowd and I haven't been able to join in yet. Let me know next time you guys go. Anyone going to go to the NSX Modified meeting in August to listen to some Turbo talk?

Alan

------------------
Alan Peltier
Operations Manager
HRE Performance Wheels
[email protected]

'94 black/black NSX
HID - Autolamps
Wheels - HRE 448Rs - 18x8, 19x10
Tires - Pirelli PZero Rossos
Springs - Eibach ProKits
Shocks - Bilstein

http://geocities.com/nsxbyhre/Main.html

Check out our website at http://www.hrewheels.com

Now that I am here in San Diego, I am trying to make this the most enjoyable place for NSX owners. We alway have at least 3 NSX for every weekend and we would love to see some new faces around here along with the MIA members like Fury, Darkcyd, Aland, etc. I am open for suggestion of the stuff we do with this club, so don't hesitate to come up with ideas. But I gotta said San Diego is the best baby.

Hey Ron, Highland Valley Rd have some of the tightest 90' degree turns, drops and chicanes. I was sweating just trying to keep up with you guys. We still need to go to Amago Karting, (try not to break any ribs though)
biggrin.gif
and a real track like Pahrump.

Alan I have never been to NSX modified, if anyone here is going we can go together.

[This message has been edited by gomaidy (edited 05 August 2002).]

I am down, but first we got get together this weekend to do something fun, Arron, too, too bad his computer is down or he would be up in this thread already, we will keep in touch.

Hey Guys,
David, great job on those pictures...has alot of fun guys.Even better then our previous meet.When hundred of girls looking at us crusing on Garnet ave at PB (Pacific Beach).let do this again?

Canyon run rock!!!!!

Hey guys. =) I was really curious. I looked at the pics that were posted and couldn't figure out for the life of me where you guys went for the canyon run. Where the heck in SD is that?! Is that inland towards the Rancho area? How does lunch in La Jolla sound one of these days? =P

That canyon was close to Ramona. Vincent, you know that we alway get together down here every weekend hee, I even chased down a couples of unknow SD owners, see if you can make it. La Jola sounds great. Take care

Be careful on Highland Valley Road. There are many blind corners with house driveways, so a serious accident is very possible.
Bryan Zublin

We want to get together tomorrow, been thinking about that coastal high way and a little lunch at the end up in La Jolla. Want to joined up.

Wow, bummer I missed these drives -- hopefully I can hook up with you guys next time.

Palomar Mountain, then Mesa Grande, then Highland Valley is an AWESOME series of roads.

-Z18

We are going to meet up at the Starbucks in Balboa opposite IN&OUT burger join right next to the 163 freeway at 3:00 o'clock, I also got an S2K owner coming along, anybody interested.

Hey All,

I just wanted to say how GREAT it was to meet all of you!!! Thank you so much for the excellent hospitality! I dont think I have ever come across a more friendly, sincere group such as yourselves!

I hope to do it again soon
biggrin.gif

-Brad

Brad, it's no big deal, we all are friends around here, hell we even have an S2k and M3 in the mixed, talking about diversity for the pleasure of motoring huh. You know that there is too many things that we gotta do here in SD, things are just getting better for the SD owners. Call me whenever you want or I will call you, and we will hook up. Now David, where the hell is the pictures? been hugging them all night huh, and I will never forget what you did to my antena, hehehe.

Next weekend, we will be out in the mountain so get ready. Ron will be there, plus other members and maybe the S2K and M3. Funny how I had pull over 3 NSX and the owners don't even know that we exist, then they just startle to see all the NSX in the group, what's a trip. This is a great way to represent the NSX and show our hospitality toward other marques when they come around to join us. Take care everyone

Hey Brad,
Nice pictures. But you have to show more pictures of YOUR car. Showing just the motor just leaves us in suspense. Twin Turbocharged with a built motor is going to be BAD. Hopefully I will see you this weekend and a ride in your F16 Jet NSX.
biggrin.gif

Back