San Antonio Cars and Coffee, Gathering for all cars club in SA

Just wanted to extend the invite for anyone in or around the San Antonio area (or anyone willing to make the Drive), the President of the San Antonio Z Club is organizing a Car and Coffee meet to bring together several car clubs.

What: Cars and Coffee
When: July 25th @ 9:30am
Where: Starbucks @ Loop 1604 and Blanco (Next to the Jim's)
Why: Meet Local Car Enthusiasts
Who: Any car enthusiast- Invited the Porsche Club, Lotus Club, Mustang Club, Corvette Club, European Car Club, MG Club, Viper Club, S2000 Club and the Nissan Z Club.

Here is the s2ki link he posted: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=715549

BTW: Blaine how was AutoX yesterday?

Happy Motoring

Hisham
'05 S2000

I wanna go but I'm only off on sunday. Blaine, when are you gonna turbo your car?

You can't even swing by for a few minutes? You know you want to :wink:

Blaine still has to put his intake and exhaust on. At least thats what he was complaining about 2 weeks ago...
+ he owes me a phone call, we were supposed to set up a midweek meet similar to the Bennigans meets we had a few years back when he had his 7 and Z.

Last edited:
Whats up guys. I tried calling you Hisham but it went to your voicemail. I didn't autocross yesterday (slept in).

I think im putting the turbo kit on hold until I upgrade the suspension and the wheels. I have my new wheels coming in from california in about 2 weeks!!! (BBS LM's) I can't wait. Then im going to be looking to upgrade the cooling system for track duty. I opted out of my headers and exhaust because the Turbo kit will delete it anyway.

You can call me anytime Alex for some Turbo information. I have done alot of research on a few of the kits. It is an INCREDIBLE feeling and completely changes the feeling of the car.

I work on Sat and wont be able to make it:frown: I wound really like to be there though. You Austin guys should come down and represent.

Blaine

...i've been in coordination with a couple of other groups interested in making this happen - i'll get the word out amongst other parties to show up if possible, perhaps if nothing else we can convene some sort of coordinated planning initiative...

Last edited:
Back