San Antonio Cars and Coffee 9/26

San Antonio Cars and Coffee
Time: Starts @ 8:30am
When: Saturday September 26th
1203 N Loop 1604 W. Suite 121, San Antonio, 78258
(210) 479-1717

Located at Loop 1604 and Blanco in the same shopping center as Super Target.

We had 2 NSX's show last time. Thanks for the support, it was a pleasure to meet you!!

Some pics from last event

B13.jpg

carsAndCoffee%20015.jpg

He wishes it was his NSX :biggrin:
carsAndCoffee%20009.jpg

carsAndCoffee%20021.jpg

carsAndCoffee%20075.jpg

carsAndCoffee%20082.jpg

carsAndCoffee%20062.jpg

Last edited:
Im going to try to show up in the morning but I will have to leave around 10.

Blaine

1. Gatecrasher
2. mpkr91 (maybe)
3. Blackoutz

Guys,

I would love to show up to one of these some day, but I have been picking extra work up on the weekend to pay off the car sooner. Sadly, I am scheduled to work this time as well. If you see Imola driving around town, it's probably me. Hope to meet some fellow Primers soon.

Kenny

1. Gatecrasher
2. mpkr91 (maybe)
3. Blackoutz
4. Silverneek

My wife and I will be coming. I don't have my NSX here yet but we will be coming in her yellow S2KCR. See you all soon.

Nik and Sandra

1. Gatecrasher
2. mpkr91 (maybe)
3. Blackoutz
4. Silverneek
5. kwinkler

I found out that my schedule has been revised for that weekend. I am still working but not until the afternoon, so I should be there.

I have only had the car a few months, so it has not required any service. Where do you guys take the NSX for service? As far as I know, Gunn does not have a certified technician. Did Augie, prior certified tech at Gunn, go somewhere else or open up his own shop?

Kenny

1. Gatecrasher
2. mpkr91 (maybe)
3. Blackoutz
4. Silverneek
5. kwinkler
6. Txgator (maybe)

I hope to be there, depending on my schedule.

Kenny,

Yes, Augie left Gunn several years ago. I don't know if Gunn has an NSX tech anymore. I've heard that Augie is still in town, but haven't heard where.

Looking like a great turnout from the SA NSX community!!
Thanks for the support ladies and gents!

Blaine: I have a surprise for you! Well actually 2. You'll only get to see one of them this weekend, unless you show up to the Thursday night academy meet... :biggrin:

**Edit: Could please text/send me your phone #. AT&T decided that while it was updating the firmware on my phone to delete all of the stored information on it. F***ing Windows Mobile!!

Last edited:
Great to meet some of the local NSXer's. Sandra and I had a great time. Keep the events coming and I hope to have my NSX here soon :)

crIMG_6709.jpg

crIMG_6710.jpg

And Sandra's CR :)
crIMG_6708.jpg

Back