SALE: Buy one get one free...CAR?! Is this for real?

You should always get 2 cars when you buy a nissan..... you need one for parts. JUST KIDDING :D Actually an ole Harley Davidson cliche.

Sounds like quite a deal if the used car has any value. Anyone check this out in Passaic county yet?

dnyhof said:
Last year around here you could get two kia rio's for 14,999 or something like that. :eek:

When you buy KIA, dont you need three?
the second for parts, and the third for more spare parts when the 2nd car's parts are already faulty? :D

I would assume the dealer ad’s an adjusted price to the already high MSRP. You know: for destination and other mop n glow Bs.

I'm sure the catch is having to pay full price for the car, truck or SUV to get the second pile of four wheels for free. I would bet the dealer has attended all the auctions offering abused rental returns.

In the end you get an over priced new vehicle that's will be worth 30 to 45% of the sale price in four years and a used car that will need a full time mechanic to keep it on the road. Not to mention the additional cost of sales tax and registration.

Push pull or drag your trade and get $5000 off any purchase. By the way, do not forget to wear your helmet so you won’t nock yourself out when you fall over from sticker shock! :eek:

Good grief!

Back