sad sad day

well y'all, the sad sad day is here. Im parting with my beloved nsx. after some serious soul searching im trading in my nsx and my daily driver(volvo) for a jaguar xjr.

Another blemish appeared on my nsx, and i realized i cant leave her next to my wifes car anymore. With two little kids the garage just isnt that safe.

So, now i'll be down from three vehicles to two. I'll really miss my nsx. When my kids get to be a little older i expect to be back in an nsx. Until then, the xjr will have to do.

If anyone is interested, i'll keep you posted on the new Jag. I'm picking it up today. 0-60 in 5.0, all aluminum construction(first mass-produced all aluminum), and a lot of hoo-haws such as voice activation for phone/navi/entertainment systems. I'm expecting this to be a really fun and functional daily driver. The car reviews for as much as thats worth have all been very positive. I'm fully expecting this to be a great 'compromise' car.

The best part of my nsx ownership has actually been all of you. Realistically, ive only logged 5k miles in two years on my nsx, but the enjoyment ive gotten from this forum has been 100k plus. Thanks to everyone for making the nsx so much more.

I'll still be around and checking out this site like always. Afterall, ive got the next nsx to look forward to.:D

Take care!

This is very sad =( But you know what's best for you, so best of luck!

Hope to see you on the forums again soon.

Take care buddy!:D

ravi

Back