Sacramento NSXCA Holiday/ Christmas Dinner and Party - Sat Dec 12th

Hello Sacramento NSXCA,

With great enthusiasm I’d like to announce the details of this year’s Sacramento NSXCA Holiday/ Christmas Dinner and Party. This year’s dinner is located at a restaurant many of you know and enjoyed for our Spring Fling earlier in 2009 – Bridges On the River. Bridges On the River is scenically located along the Sacramento River and offers a perfect balance of friendly ambiance in a comfortable setting. Bridges has earned a great reputation for excellent food, friendly service and an enjoyable dining experience that is well known by locals and visitors alike. On December 12th, our club gets to enjoy dinner at Bridges on the River, and I’m looking forward to seeing you there.

Please read this entire post carefully to ensure you see all of the important details.

Date: Saturday, December 12th, 2009
6pm: No host bar for cocktails, beer, etc. (wine is included w/ our dinner). We will serve hors d’oeuvres at 6pm.
7pm: Dinner
Location: Bridges On the River. 2125 Garden Highway. Sacramento, CA 95833. (916) 641-2125. http://bridgesontheriver.com/ContactUs.php. We have a special area reserved for us upstairs.

Menu: We have three entrée choices: Rib Eye Steak, Pork Tenderloin or Lobster. All dinners include salad, potato, veggie and your choice of soft drink, ice tea or coffee. In addition choose one dessert: Crème Brulee or Warm Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream Chocolate sauce. Hors d’oeuvres and wine are included as part of the dinner menu.

Pricing (includes menu items, tax, tip, hors d’oeuvres and wine). Cocktails, beer, etc are no host / cash bar.
• Sacramento NSXCA Member: $37
• Guest of Sacramento NSXCA Member: $37. Maximum one guest per member at $37.
• Additional guests and/or non-members: $55 (if your membership has recently expired, take this opportunity to renew before the dinner – you could save nearly $40 for a couple on this dinner alone).

Payment Options: PayPal or cash (no checks please)
Preferred Method: Send PayPal payments (before the dinner): [email protected]
• Optional: If paying cash, please bring exact change to dinner.

White Elephant Gift Exchange (participation optional, but encouraged so we all have fun) – we will have a white elephant gift exchange at the event (what is that? Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_elephant_gift_exchange ). If you plan to participate, please wrap the gift. You may spend any amount you want on the gift, but generally $5-$20 is a good rule of thumb. For those participating, it’s one gift per couple, not per person.

Getting on the list for the dinner and party:
• Send me a PM on Prime if you didn't get the Sacramento group email
• Include in your reply: number of attendees and/or guests, the entrée choice and the dessert choice for each attendee and payment method. Note: PayPal is preferred. PayPal payment is due by Monday December 6th at 12 noon.
• Response deadline to get on the list: by Monday December 6th at 12 noon.
• Once I get the PM from you, I will take care of putting you on the list.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Back