Sacramento Area Coffee Meet - this Sunday 10/16 @ 9:30am

Sacramento NSXs,

Let's have a coffee meet while the weather is still good this year. I'll be there. I hope to see you there too. No need to sign up; just show up..

Day/Date: This Sunday, Sunday, Sunday 10/16/11
Time: 9:30am
Location: Starbucks at Rocky Ridge and Douglas Blvd in Roseville
2030 Douglas Blvd
Suite 12
Roseville, CA 95661
(916) 774-6812

We will park near Macaroni Grill.

Sure we can do another one next week too.

So, where are the the regular elk grove guys this week? You guys usually make it out.

Nalesh, great idea,its been awhile since we have a coffee meet. Ill tried to be there

I'll be there in spirit... :biggrin:

Great turn out, nice to see everyone again and meeting new friends, we should do this more often.

Good seeing everyone today. Decent turnout.

NSXCA Club meeting is Tuesday 10/25 at 7pm so that isn't too far off. I believe it is at Lam's Mandarin Restaurant in Sac this time.

I'm bummed that I missed this today. I get my car back in the next couple of days so I will definitely make it to the next one. Plan another coffee meet. The s2k guys usually meet at Starbucks on Howe and Arden. That is actually a good mid-point for people. Maybe next time around that area. I'll make it out to lams though.

If you guys want to have another meet this coming weekend post it up. I can't make it but maybe someone in elk grove can post up a spot.

Back