S2000 Tech Day this saturday: we are invited

Ben Lum from NE S2000 informed me that S2000 guys are having a tech day on this Saturday, April 26, and we are all welcome to join them. It will involve changing fluids, eating BBQs, washing and waxing cars (Zymol vs. Zaino, I suppose), and etc.

I told them that I would let them know how many of us would join by Thursday. If you could make it, please let me know.

Tech Day

Date: 4/26/03
Time: 2pm
Whitinsvillle, MA 01588

From Providence:
Take 146 north to the Main St. Whitinsville / Manchaug exit. (7-10 minute run from the RI border) At the bottom of the ramp take a right onto Main St. follow it for about .9 mile. (If you hit causeway with the lakes on either side of the road you went to far) Take a right onto Prescott rd. follow that for about 200 yards, then take a right onto Theresa Circle. Second house on the right (The one with the stone wall and 2 car garage)

From Mass Pike:
From the Mass Pike exit 10A, follow 146 south to the: Main St. Whitinsville / Manchaug exit. (7-10 minute run) At the bottom of the ramp take a left onto Main St. follow it for about 1mile. (If you hit causeway with the lakes on either side of the road you went to far) Take a right onto Prescott rd. follow that for about 200 yards, then take a right onto Theresa Circle. Second house on the right (The one with the stone wall and 2 car garage)

Last edited:
Aaron, you participate in a lot of track events!!!

When do you plan to debut at F1? Are you going to be the next Schmacher?

:D

The event has been moved to the 4/27 (Sunday) at 1:00pm due to the condition of the weather.

I am not sure if I can make it on Sunday, but if you are interested, please let me know so that I could inform S2000 folks.

Back