S2000 Everywhere..

Lately I've seen alot of S2000 during my brief road trip in Orange County?. However, most were really friendly by giving the "wassssssup" salude which I happily rendered. I love S2000........but are they flooding the street of mass production or is it the capital of the S2000 world here in OC?:D

We are throwing a Mega Meet soon, maybe that is why you are seeing a lot of em. One German S2000 owner flew over for it. Colorado, Arizona, North Cal, Washington, Nevada and New Mexico are going to gather very soon for a whole two days.

Tan

Ran into a black s2000 on 22W through Westminister, nice guy, gave me thumbs up when we were both slowed down due to traffic.

Had a brief exchange, asked me what year my X was.

Must be the reason.....I've seen many nice s2000.

Tantheman said:
We are throwing a Mega Meet soon, maybe that is why you are seeing a lot of em. One German S2000 owner flew over for it. Colorado, Arizona, North Cal, Washington, Nevada and New Mexico are going to gather very soon for a whole two days.

Tan

S2000's are less common than Boxsters and 350Z's around here.
Took 2 years to find another Suzaka blue around here.

I see more Boxters than S2000s, but I see many of both, though not so many it's not worth looking. I suspect the Porshe badge attracts the Boxter owners while the S2000's entry cost is not too prohibitive, and both are good cars, hence the number of them on the road, IMO.

Back