S/C +n20 who is serious?

I don't know if folks just want the know how for a someday project and I have been trying to discourage guys that have not been running a S/C for a reasonable time before adding n20 ,BUT with the amount of requests for info or will you do it or release a system design I am getting intrigued to the point I want to release a system design that is well thought out ,safe and hella fast.
I am really impressed with the new comptech S/C. BTW I came a red one from buying the Comptech via the group buy and setting her up with n20 as well.had to scrape the plans when I reviewed my out of pocket for heart ops and borg devices...I have been assimalated:biggrin:
With my big plans in the crapper I want a test subject that is willing to fork funds for their hardware only(I would want an AEM ECU if at all possible as part of the setup),I am not interested in making a dime from it. all planning design time and installation costs I would nullify for 'SCIENCE', if I was unable to be at the install site I would conference the entire install time . I could not help with the cost of tuning on the dyno but I guess I am saying that anyone that wants to do this all my time and plans to help you make it happen would be free of charge.I just want to be part of a project that would make a super hot X capable of just plain sick power overall.anytakers know where to find me.either in Clearwater or the heart intensive care ward:biggrin:
Best Regards David
PS Think hard and long before you contact me about this. I will bend over backwards to make it happen and want full commitment from any takers.remember I am only offering my services free of charge,everyone else involved would want some serious cabbage IMO.

Back