• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RP-motorsports

I ordered some CE28N volk wheels on 3/06 from Tom Bell of RP-motorsports and payed in full upfront, I was told it would take 3 months for them to get shipped in from japan. I wasn't in a hurry so 3 months seemed fine. 3 turned into 6 and i still waited patiently. i was told in nov/06 that the shipment was coming in and he should get it by the 21st. That date came and went so I emailed him again with no response. He has yet to return a single email or PM on prime since Nov 1st 06. I'm a patient guy, I was told he is extremely busy and doing this as a side job, but i have waited 15months now.

Ive decided to purchase my wheels thru another vendor and asked for a refund for the wheels and he continues to ignore my emails. I really don't know what to do now. Paypal wont help because its passed their 45 day claim period. I was told that he's not here to scam people but a couple thousand dallors is a lot of money to me. I work extremely hard for my paychecks and this issue really pisses me off. If anyone has had similar experiences please let me know and how and if it was resolved. [email protected]

Yuhei:

Sorry to see your post. Change the dates and I had an identical experience with RP Motorsports about a year ago. I had good documentation and with the help of a lawyer I got my money back. The CE28N (same as mine) are popular so RP will have no problem selling them to someone else if they eventually come in, so be persistent and demand your money back.

To anyone else considering doing business with Tom Bell or RP Motorsports - don't do it. He is not an authorized Volk dealer and the couple of dollars that you will save by ordering through him will quickly be forgotten. Everyone makes excuses for this guy, but the reality is that once he has your money he has no reason to call you back and he has no clout with Mackin to expedite your order.

Spend a couple extra bucks with Dali or SOS and sleep better at night.

DaveG

Back