• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RP Motorsports

Ken,
I would suggest that you use the "Search" function in the red bar at the top of the page. You will find many posts with RP Motorsports.

The Forums Nazi has been taking it easy lately, but he might just come back seeing all of the recent posts for old information. :biggrin:

A common phrase on NSXPrime is "search is your friend". :smile:

Thanks for the info , I wont be buying from RP Motorsports
seems like,Hmmmmm... there might be some communication issues ,

as for the wheels I am ordering ( if I can find )

HP Evo Polished lips 18 and 19
any ideas where I should order them through
what about 305wheels.com

I hope the Nazi is not looking , I would like some soup .....

Ken 91 Blk/Red Thanks for your input

Seattle

Tom Bell, the proprietor, has been part of the Chicago/Milwaukee area NSX owner's group for quite a few years. He is reputable and honest, and knowledgeable about the products he sells. The communications "issues" - and those are the ONLY issues I've ever heard of - are IMHO primarily a matter of unreasonable expectations on the part of one or two customers; the overwhelming majority of his customers have been very satisfied with the prices and service (AND communications) they have received.

There are a few vendors of NSX parts with disreputable reputations, with practices like failing to deliver goods OR refunds when promised, and failing to reply to communications at all. Tom/RPM is not one of them.

If I were shopping for new wheels and tires for my NSX, Tom is the first and only vendor I would call.

The communication is non-existant from Tom. I bought the rims you are looking at from him in end of Oct 05. It is mid January 06 and still haven't got my hub centric rings.:frown:
I gave up getting them from him or HP Design.

Ken, I emailed you, and it came back as a failure to deliver.

I will copy and paste the email and PM it to you.

I listened to a million voice mails today, and I did hear two from you about the wheels. Honestly, EMAIL is the best way to get ahold of me, because talking on the phone while driving, going to the bathroom, eating, working etc, is NOT efficient. When I am going through emails, I have all of my info handy, unlike when I am on the phone. These wheels will be in stock next week, (container is due) They were and are out of stock currently, and many people are waiting for the container to arrive. They will go fast.

Please email me!

I am working on a shopping cart for the most popular NSX wheels (including the EVO's) where you can buy on your terms, and they will be ordered from the supplier within 24 hours, and you will have an instant receipt of payment etc.

Tom

Last edited:
I just wrote a pretty lengthy write up of my entire buying experience from Tom here. I highly suggest reading (as well as the other posts) before either buying or formulating an opinion of Tom.

Back