Route KS body kit

Hi NSX dude,
I am planning to buy the Route KS R GT Body kit + hood (maybe the roof scoop as well).
Anyone can share the experience of their products? I am a little bit worry about the fitment issue.
Thank you so much!

buhin.jpgbuhin02.jpg
syouhin03.jpg

My buddy originally bought the Route KS RGT front bumper thinking they were made in the same factory as the authentic Spoon RGT bumper (with the route KS RGT bumper being a bit lower cost) and they definitely aren't. The Route KS bumper is quite different. The mold was different and the quality was not very good. He sold that one and got the authentic Spoon RGT bumper and it's WAYYYY nicer quality. I was very impressed by the Spoon bumper. It appears to be manufactured by a higher end factory and the fitment is spot on. (The Spoon rear bumper fitment was spot on as well).

I don't have any pics of the Route KS RGT bumper on hand (I'll have to dig through my phone) but you can see the nice quality of the Spoon RGT front bumper in this video:

Last edited:
My buddy originally bought the Route KS RGT front bumper thinking they were made in the same factory as the authentic Spoon RGT bumper (with the RGT bumper being a bit lower cost) and they definitely aren't. The Route KS bumper is quite different. The mold was different and the quality was not very good. He sold that one and got the authentic Spoon RGT bumper and it's WAYYYY nicer quality. I was very impressed by the Spoon bumper. It appears to be manufactured by a higher end factory and the fitment is spot on. (The Spoon rear bumper fitment was spot on as well).

I don't have any pics of the Route KS RGT bumper on hand (I'll have to dig through my phone) but you can see the nice quality of the Spoon RGT front bumper in this video:

I rmb this video lol
Where’s the chapter 2

Route KS has been going through some production issues. A lot of their products are in discontinued status.

The rumor is that the factory that they used for manufacturing shut down. Though we're not sure how much of this is true.

Route KS has been going through some production issues. A lot of their products are in discontinued status.

The rumor is that the factory that they used for manufacturing shut down. Though we're not sure how much of this is true.
I knew some of their products are no longer available……

Back