• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Ross/STMPO

First of all I would like to thank Ross for taking the time to talk with me and explaining a few things along the way during my purchase and I did in fact receive what I ordered. Would DO business with him again.

Overall Experience: B+

I think it is important to point out all aspects of the transaction.

1) Response to customer (Email/Phone Calls): A-
-Ross is prompt within 1 business day of messaging or voicemail. Gives information as requested with short delays.

2) Disclosing shipping information/ separate shippingments: C
-Did not notify me prior to shipping each part individually at different times. Did received all parts in a reasonable amount of time.

3) Delivering on his word: A
-Promised when shipments would be shipped and gave tracking numbers within the same day.

:smile: Improvements I would like to see: Would like full disclosure of all information, even if it is delays or badnews. Heads up on whats going on before having to ask.

We're all human and business isnt always smooth like amazon.com, so give people some time and patience and things will work out. I totally understand all not everything happens the way we expect or want them to.

Thanks again Ross.

Product review to follow.

Back