• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Ross at Stempo

Coz

Legendary Member
I want to thank Ross at Stempo for jumping up and offering to help me through an automatic transmission problem.

Trying to figure out why my wife's NSX drives fine for 10 miles and then slips out of gear, then after shutting it down and restarting it drives fine for another 10 miles and slips out of gear.

Ross came to the rescue. We swapped various electronic components and finally narrowed it down to what appears to be the internal pump inside the gearbox.

So rather than rebuilding the gearbox at this point, Ross offered another gearbox in trade to get me through this ordeal.

As a shop owner myself, it's really great of another shop owner that is willing to step up and offer to help another shop without the competition attitude. Ross's help through this was incredible and was as reaching out as can be.

Thanks Ross, You/Stempo are one in a million.

BTW, love what you're doing with the wide body kit....I'm holding off buying one until I see your completed project. Keep up the great work !

Back