• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Ross and STMPO

Just wanted to give Ross a thumbs up on customer service and offering some great products for the NSX community. I highly recommend his parts to anyone to wants to make some improvements on their cars.

The front chassis bar looks superb in quality and the brake ducts also look awesome.

Can't wait to get more stuff from Ross......keep up the good work man.

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that Ross at STMPO has been great to work with.

I purchased a few items from him and Ross went above an beyond superb customer service. From quick e-mail responses, talking over the phone placing the order right to shipping and a follow up phone call to let me know what was exactly shipped ... he has been a great person to do business with.

I wish other buinesses could be as great to deal with as Ross as STMPO.

I highly recommend Ross to anyone on prime. You will not be disapointed. I look forward to meany more purchases from him in the near future.

:cool:

Back