• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Ross and Stmpo

So here we go lately I have been dealing with Ross at Stmpo. He is a very nice and helpful guy. Yet I have been waiting on my Rear panels and front fenders for over a month now. He always tells me they are ready to be shipped and will ship them the next day. Well its been over a month and this is starting to get old. I did recieve my front rear and sides from him in a timely maner. But what am I supposed to do with them without the fenders?

To make a long story short I have yet to recieve what I paid for and he hasnt returned any of my calls. Im honestly just wanting a refund at this point.

Seriously ive put up with alot dealing with this so far. I sent him the money for the rear panels like 5 months ago.....whats the hold up ross?

Back