• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Ross and STMPO

I have to tell everyone on this board that Ross at STMPO is one awesome dude. Members here aren't kidding when they say that Ross will bend over backwards to help a fellow NSX owner out. I ordered some carbon fiber parts, a strut bar and some other interior parts from him and he stayed in constant contact with me though out the entire transaction and even followed up after words with me to make sure i was 100% satisfied. His customer service goes so far beyond what is expected that its almost unbelievable. I can't find enough good things to say about my experience with Ross and STMPO.

If your considering buying anything for your NSX do yourself a favor and call Ross at STMPO first, you'll be glad you did.

Ross is a good guy...

Everytime I've really needed something part wise or help on something, he's been right there for me as well.

It's not only business with Ross, it's a personal relationship that makes it right.

Not many out there like Ross.

Back