roomba vacuum

So one day my wife gets this Roomba thing in the mail,I roll my eyes at it thinking hear we go again.I must say we have 2 vauums one for the garage ,and one that mops these thing really work.robot vacuum who would have thought.

and they're quite modifiable. there's tons of websites out there about how to reprogram and modify these things to do all sorts of crazy stuff.

I don't know of the links but i saw some videos on tv where they had robot arms coming out of them doing different things. Also I heard the military was even tinkering with them to do, well...military stuff.

They are pretty fun at first. Kinda like a pet. One time I set mine to clean the room on the MAX setting. I closed the door, came back like 15 minutes later and I see the Roomba flying across the carpet and it ran under the bed quite fast. It bumped around under my bed and I had to wait for it to come out. When it came out, I had to catch it and the canister end of it was missing. So basically it was running around without it's back end vacuuming and catching nothing. But it kinda reminded me of being a parent with a kid running around house without their pants on.

Cleans pretty good. I can't get under my bed easily but the Roomba just loves to bump around under there. There are new and improved models I've heard.

They are pretty fun at first. Kinda like a pet. One time I set mine to clean the room on the MAX setting. I closed the door, came back like 15 minutes later and I see the Roomba flying across the carpet and it ran under the bed quite fast. It bumped around under my bed and I had to wait for it to come out. When it came out, I had to catch it and the canister end of it was missing. So basically it was running around without it's back end vacuuming and catching nothing. But it kinda reminded me of being a parent with a kid running around house without their pants on.

ahahahaha, that picture made me laugh pretty hard :)

Cleans pretty good. I can't get under my bed easily but the Roomba just loves to bump around under there. There are new and improved models I've heard.

I got a perfect visual on this and laughed pretty hard. Almost like it was trying to get away from you while spewing dirt everywhere.

Back