Rookie NSXer Here

:smile: Wassup guys. I drove back home a black 91 NSX today. I'm so ready to do an "Extremem Make Over" to this baby. Anyone who can recommend some good vendor down at Houston would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to this so I'm going to need plenty of advice. I envy a lot of you guys out there with such beautiful cars. With your guidance hopefully I'll get there as well. Thanks in advance.

Thanks! Bought it from a Houstonian. Pretty much stock, so I got a lot of work ahead. Anyone out there know of a good mod shop down here at Houston who can help install some coil-overs?

Welcome to the forum

There is plenty of info here and people will always be willing to help.
Please search and read everything you can thou before asking because the topic has probably been discussed before and the answer to your question is most likey there.

KoolinNSX said:
Thanks! Bought it from a Houstonian. Pretty much stock, so I got a lot of work ahead. Anyone out there know of a good mod shop down here at Houston who can help install some coil-overs?

Id highly recommend Carboy (713-271-9638) on the SW side of Houston. They have several bays, in house dyno, and very professional workers who can fab up ANYTHING and have real world experience. Fyi, they installed my headers and mufflers on my 02, and when I get coilovers they are going to install them for me as well.

Furthermore, they have a twin turbo Nsx in their shop RIGHT now that they are partially rebuilding because the owner's oil pump somehow blew up on his car and created quite a mess, let alone other damage.

Cory

Back