• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

ROJA Formula-7 Rims in Silver

I have an extra set of ROJA Formula 7 in silver for the NSX.
these are rare since they have been discontinued.
size is 18x8 front and 19x10 rear.
these are custom offset for the NSX to sit flush with the fenders, except it will require you to purchase a pair of 3mm spacers for the front to clear the front calipers.
the price is $1500 cash only, for local pick-up only. no checks, paypal or money order.
the reason being local sale only is that i will not ship these and the fact that i do not want to deal with returns or refunds. come by if you're interested and inspect the wheels for yourself in person before making a final decision.
please note that these are used rims and will need the lips to be refinished because there are some minor curb rashes shown in the pics.
other wise, put some new tires on, and theyre ready to roll.
advanced wheels in anaheim will be able to redo the lip like brand new. usually about $80 per wheel

wysiwyg
what you see is what you get

located in orange county, ca
PM me, or email me at [email protected]

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

image03.jpg

image04.jpg

image05.jpg

image06.jpg

image07.jpg

image08.jpg

image09.jpg

image10.jpg

im sure you're wondering what they might look like when installed on the car, so here are some pics to give you an idea.
attachment.php

11.jpg

13.jpg

sale/interest is pending in this order.

1. mike cruz
2. kswift
3. Harmen

if mike decides to pass on these, kswift be next, and then harmen.
i'll update as the list goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Anaheim, would like to take a look at these.
Call me @ 714-914-8686 (cell) or 714-630-8868 (bus.)

Harmen.

Back