• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Road & Track Car & Driver Automobile NSX Magazine Articles

I have several magazine articles from 1990 and 1993 on the NSX. The cut outs were used for creating a few framed photos of the NSX for my office. What I have here are the remains. SOLD! Please see picture for details.

Articles include:
1990 - August Road & Track "First Test Acuras Sensational Sports Car Takes off."
Condition: Full article pages carefully removed from magazine.

1990 - September Car & Driver "Supercars! The best test of the best"
Acura NSX takes 1st place.
Condition: Article only. Pages removed from the magazine, all pages in the article included. The binding was stripped from the magazine so that the pages were not torn, rather they were removed. Very nice article on the NSX, NSX wins 1st pace out of Lotus Espirit, Porsche 911, & Corvette ZR-1.

1990 - September Motor Trend Acura NSX "Acura's NSX Supercar"
Condition - Cutout of the Magazine cover, pages from the article on the NSX.

1993 - June Road & Track "Acura NSX vs Lotus Esprit Turbo"
Condition: Full Magazine. I did not use the article in this magazine, I had too much content already.

1993 - July Motor Trend Supercar Shootout
Condition - Cutout of Cover Page, one page from article on NSX. This article only had one flattering page on the NSX.

Attachments

• IMG_1399.jpg
    IMG_1399.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Back