rjesus 95 supercharged nsx

So as some of you may know. and read in nsx driver. my dad had an article in there about how he crashed on his motorcycle and was parilyzed. he was so motivated to be able to drive his nsx again he spent a pretty penny on a set of hand controls for the car which controlled gas brake and clutch. He passed away back in january and some of you may have read my previous post. My dad told my uncle to give the car to me when im 23 or when he thinks im responsible enough(im 20). i know some of you may think this is a wrong move on my uncles part but he has decided to save the money of having the car sit in storage for 3 years and give me the car now. Im very excited to be able to have my dads car. That car was like a kid to him. he loved it and thats why its special to me. because he gave it to me out of my older brother and younger sister. I was always the one who loved working on cars and i had a closer bond with him than my brother and sister did. The nsx is amazing. its a car that i love driving. and i love how much attention it gets. so many peoples heads turn.

i am very careful in this car as i made a promise to my dad to take care of his baby for him. and i will.

now for some pics i just took a few days ago down in oceanside.
IMG_9806.jpg

IMG_9807.jpg

IMG_9810.jpg

IMG_9808.jpg

IMG_9812.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. And that is a great looking NSX. Welcome to the club kiddo!

Im also Sorry for your loss, your dad would be smiling seeing you enjoy his baby! take care of her,, when your driving alone think of your dad sitting next to you cuz he is!! trust me once an NSX owner Forever and NSX owner,, back to the car,,, can you take a closeup of that Ferrari looking sticker on the fender?, and a pic of the Manual gas/brake controls in the interior? would be cool to see how they did the setup for that!! again Welcome to the club and enjoy the car Brother!! need anything let me know!!

The car looks GREAT!! Congratulations! I remember reading the article in NSX Driver and was moved by your dad's passion for the car. Now the car went from father to son, that is very cool!

Looks like you need a front spoiler. Get one ASAP its cheaper than getting the front lower bumper repainted.

I got my NSX when I was 25 (and I looked 18 then) - it was my Lt mobile (military reference). My saving grace was I always had a daily driver other than my NSX. Many people will be jealous of someone your age driving an NSX and if you know for a fact that you will be around people like that or in a situation where you could/would leave your car in an area like that you can drive your daily instead.

Hell even my fellow officers one time when I drove my NSX to work (back when I was 1Lt) boxed it in (could not even think of opening the doors) --- I used to park it far away in our huge parking lot - they (all 2Lt and 1Lt) thought it was funny and did it while I was working on an engineering diagram. After I went ape shit they knew panks concerning my NSX were off-limits.

Looks great and hope you enjoy her!!

Sorry for your loss and welcome to the forum. Great looking car! What kinda sideskirts is that? Been looking to get a set for mine. Love the "Ferrari" sticker...looks cool! Hey I see that you are in Murrieta? I'm in Lake Elsinore about 10 mins away and I work in Murrieta off Cal Oaks so you might see me driving my 92 blk around :)
Eric

thanks everyone
yes the first things i want to do are to get some coilovers
it has the koni yellows and h&r springs. id like to get rid of the front gap between the wheel n fender.....
and a front lip because it has the low sideskirts and rear spats and jumps when it comes to the front bumper

the hand controls have been taken out of the car already so i cant take any pics of the setup tho. sorry.
and i have seen your car a vew times. i work at the chevron off cal oaks.
i think i saw you parked off to the side a few days ago at the ampm across the street. i went to get food at jack in the box

i do have a daily. nsx is garage kept and is only driven once maybe twice a week. has less than 62k miles and i plan to keeep the miles low while still being able to drive and enjoy the car.
it was my dads bday yesterday( 27th) so i took the car out for a drive. i knew he was next to me the whole time. =]

Beautiful car, and great story ~ great way to enjoy the car knowing this is what your dad wanted.

The yellow "Ferrari" look sticker is kinda cool (would only work on red cars!)

Come to our norcal nSx meet sometime :)

Back