River Run -- Words of Wisdom for Saturday

Hi Gang,

• don't forget your club radio
  • a hammer
  • good walking shoes for rocks (it is a very short distance to rocks, but if you plan on climbing them, you'll need something sturdy
  • your name tags (if you don't have one, please make one when you arrive)
  • there are two gas stations on Bridge St when you first enter town. I don't think the prices were too expensive.
  • coffee will be available for purchase at the restaurant's terrace
  • the inn is reserving spaces for us so we should group up together upon arrival so that we can take a group photo before we leave.
  • that's all folks. have a safe drive.

See ya tomorrow! :smile:

Don,

Once again - great people, great course, great time, great lunch.

Thanks for all the effort to you, Carla, and whoever else helped you.

Don,

I may have missed the hot sauce but I won't miss the opportunity to say "thank you" to you and Carla for a perfect summer run. Both my son David and I had a wonderful time and wanted to let you know that we look forward to the next event. Cheers.

Bruce

Don, Carla and all that made it possible, thanks for a great run today. My NSX needed that.

Mike, glad you were able to get your baby out and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Bruce, as is the case each year, the pressure is on to top last year. Carla better start working! :eek:

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen!

Don and Carla,

Thanks for putting together a great day for us all to enjoy. Too bad I couldn't stick around to the end for icecream but hoenstly the whole day was pleanty sweet.

See y'all soon.

Frank, great hot sauce.

Tytus

Last edited:
Don/Carla
One can only imagine the time and effort that goes into planning and coordinating these events. You both did a "Super Job" on a memorable July day.
Thanks to the two of you and to Bob & Tony for the nice photo work (beautiful shots)! Thanks also to the staff of the inn and the others that have helped you/us and also to all the wonderful folks in attendance. This one should go down, with its photos, in the NE Prime archives as a great success!

Only one thing we missed - getting some photos of Larry B. dirtying his nice clothing in the parking lot again! haha :biggrin::biggrin:
All the Best.
Rich B.

Back