River Run Date Change

I want to announce a change in the NSXCA Northeast 2003 Event schedule. Don Gallo's River Run is rescheduled for Saturday May 10th.
An additional track day is also being added for Tuesday August 12th at Pocono. The Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club is holding a track day using the North Course and the cost is only $145.00 if paid before June 1st.
If we can get 18-20 NSX's they'll give us our own run group. Normally four run group are utilized, Novice,Intermediate,Advanced
and Instructor. Getting to Pocono is rather easy for NSX owners in New Jersey, Maryland,Pennsylvania and lower New York State. If any of you are interested please e-mail me.
[email protected]

Very cool about the River Run date change.

The old date was on my sister's wedding and I figured she'd notice me missing since I'm in the wedding.
wink.gif

How many NSXers from NH, MA, CT plan to attend this event? I am trying my best to get out of work on Saturday.. If anyone is going from these areas, we could do the caravan to NJ!

Drats! you had to change it to a wknd I'm working!Oh well.

docjohn said:
Drats! you had to change it to a wknd I'm working!Oh well.

So what?

As Dr. Beeper said in Caddy Shack, "just snake a tube down her nose and call me in, oh, four or five hours" :D

LOL Don,but the tube I 'd be putting in would be from the other coast!;)

Back