River Run 2003

These are pictures from this year's river run. We had 25 NSX's tearing through the streats of Princeton and everybody had a great time. I have plenty more pictures if anybody would like me to post some more.

Attachments

• river run01r.jpg
    river run01r.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 276
Guess who got into a trouble!!!

It was very nice meeting you everyone. I just got back to Boston and I am exhausted... My body just can't take too much fun and excitement in one day :D

Anyway, after a spirited, safe, and well organized group drive through beautiful rural roads, guess who got into a trouble at the end!!! Me :mad:

Linda and I were ready to take a nice drive home. We drove out of Don's beautiful house, and followed Roger and Ellen (since we didn't know how to get to 206). Right when I made a right turn into the Great Road, I realized that I was just going too slowly to catch up Roger and Ellen. Worried that I might fall too far behind and lose them, I decided to speed up a little. I pressed the accelerator and boom! The cop jumps out of the hidden drive way :eek: He was just dying to catch one of us all day, and it made his day to finally catch one.

After receiving $200+ ticket, my wife and I were quite sure that it would take forever for us to get to Boston since we got lost on the way to 206... and I was going at speed limit the whole time.

Nevertheless, the River Run race was just so much fun, and thanks to everyone for their kindness and sincerity.

-Yong

I'm bummed I had to miss out.Sorry to hear about your ticky Yong,but he was salivating for quite awhile,I bet.Hey Don you are running a race now!? as per Yong"the river race":eek: I hope all of your insurances covers timed events within bucolic NJ:D More pics!

docjohn said:
as per Yong"the river race":eek: I hope all of your insurances covers timed events within bucolic NJ:D More pics!

Oops.. please strike that.. I meant to say "River Run Cruise"... :D Wayne and Don were saying that it was a "tame" drive compared to the previous ones.

Re: Guess who got into a trouble!!!

Tiger740 said:
It was very nice meeting you everyone. I just got back to Boston and I am exhausted... My body just can't take too much fun and excitement in one day :D

Anyway, after a spirited, safe, and well organized group drive through beautiful rural roads, guess who got into a trouble at the end!!! Me :mad:

Linda and I were ready to take a nice drive home. We drove out of Don's beautiful house, and followed Roger and Ellen (since we didn't know how to get to 206). Right when I made a right turn into the Great Road, I realized that I was just going too slowly to catch up Roger and Ellen. Worried that I might fall too far behind and lose them, I decided to speed up a little. I pressed the accelerator and boom! The cop jumps out of the hidden drive way :eek: He was just dying to catch one of us all day, and it made his day to finally catch one.

After receiving $200+ ticket, my wife and I were quite sure that it would take forever for us to get to Boston since we got lost on the way to 206... and I was going at speed limit the whole time.

Nevertheless, the River Run race was just so much fun, and thanks to everyone for their kindness and sincerity.

-Yong

I thought that he nailed you, my V-! went off, I flashed my lights at Ellen, but there was no way I could signal you behind me. I saw the lights go on, and the cruiser turn around, I wasn't sure if he was going to come after Ellen and me, or if he was going to nail you. I kind of figured that after the left turn you would speed up to catch up, and I was afraid that he was going to nail you, sorry that he did, I'm sure that all of the towns along the way had been alerted by our earlier sightings, and there was probably alot of pressure among the municipalities to nail at least one of us. Sorry that you got ticketed, it was nice to meet you, your lovely lady, and all of the others that attended the event. A big thank you to Don, and his wife for their outstanding hospitality. I for one, loved riding behind 4RE NVME and hearing that melodious sound. We did do some spirited driving, and Don, next time, if you really want to pull away from me (the supercharger wasn't strong enough) you should push the ejector button, and jettison Gene!!!! LOL Thanks again-:)

Re: Re: Guess who got into a trouble!!!

RPM217 said:
Sorry that you got ticketed, it was nice to meet you, your lovely lady, and all of the others that attended the event. A big thank you to Don, and his wife for their outstanding hospitality.

It was very very nice meeting you, too. Hopefully, I will see you at the next event (I will be taking my radar detector with me this time :D )!!

When ever im in unfamiliar territories i rely on my V1 and pay attention to every beep....hopefully there will be only a fine and no points transfered.

Back