Right Rear Axle & Boots for a 2000 NSX-T 3.2

Does anyone know who still sells OEM Axles and boots for a 2000 NSX-T 3.2 6spd manual? Thought we had at least found the right rear axle here but now its showing discontinued.
I need the right rear axle and the boots and my mechanic and I can't find them anywhere.
Thank you.

rockauto, but its not oem tho.
I saw another thread that mentioned RockAuto but not OEM like you said and someone may have had a problem with them. Nonetheless, thank you. I might see if I can at least get the boots from them.

Insane Shafts sells complete driveshafts for the NSX (including all of the engine swap permutations)

If your local dealership cannot source the OEM boots (which are still in production) you can get them from Amayama.com which would be faster than a back order from the dealership. While the complete right driveshaft is out of production, both the North American Acura parts distributors and Amayama list the joints and all the sundry little bits inside which allow you to rebuild an axle. So, short of actually twisting / snapping the driveshaft all the parts for a rebuild are available. However, it would be much cheaper to purchase one of the shafts from Insane Shafts rather than purchase all the pieces to do a complete driveshaft rebuild. Even a single OEM replacement inboard or outboard tripod joint is more expensive than a complete driveshaft from Insane Shafts.

So depends on whether you absolutely need to stay OEM. Insane Shafts had a reputation as a quality supplier. I don't know whether that has changed.

Insane Shafts sells complete driveshafts for the NSX (including all of the engine swap permutations)

If your local dealership cannot source the OEM boots (which are still in production) you can get them from Amayama.com which would be faster than a back order from the dealership. While the complete right driveshaft is out of production, both the North American Acura parts distributors and Amayama list the joints and all the sundry little bits inside which allow you to rebuild an axle. So, short of actually twisting / snapping the driveshaft all the parts for a rebuild are available. However, it would be much cheaper to purchase one of the shafts from Insane Shafts rather than purchase all the pieces to do a complete driveshaft rebuild. Even a single OEM replacement inboard or outboard tripod joint is more expensive than a complete driveshaft from Insane Shafts.

So depends on whether you absolutely need to stay OEM. Insane Shafts had a reputation as a quality supplier. I don't know whether that has changed.
Excellent! Thank you very much!

Back