RI Owners

I sold my 94 Brooklands Green to someone in RI in June. However, he's in the buy and sale business so I am not sure if the car will stay in RI.

Last edited:
Hi Gary

I'm in Narragansett with a 91 black 5 speed. Had this car for 5 years, and it is amazing. If you are a new owner, you may want to consider going to Toronto next month. PM me, I can give you lots of info.

Bob

Bob,

I'm in Wakefield and just purchased a red NSX. I've seen your car around Bonnet Shores, my office is over there. I am hoping to pick up the car in the next few days, so keep your eyes open for it soon.

I may need a clutch in my car at some point soon, so I'm curious to find out more about the short gears and R&P you did.

-Greg

Last edited:
Bob,

I'm in Wakefield and just purchased a red NSX. I've seen your car around Bonnet Shores, my office is over there. I am hoping to pick up the car in the next few days, so keep your eyes open for it soon.

I may need a clutch in my car at some point soon, so I'm curious to find out more about the short gears and R&P you did.

-Greg

Greg

Great to see someone local with another NSX. PM me when you get the car, I would like to meet up with you.

Bob

Hey guys,, I'm not an owner yet, but its good to see so many people from RI here on Prime. :cool:

Gary - Congratulations on your new NSX!!!

I'll be sure to bump this thread once I finally get mine :wink:

Larry
Warwick, RI

Last edited:
I've had mine a few weeks; I've already done about 800 miles and it's a second car for me. Been a blast so far. The weather has been perfect to get up early and go for a nice drive. I've met BobMc and he's had some great advice. He was kind enough to let me drive his car, and it's impressive for sure.

I've already started tinkering after seeing/driving Bob's car.....Bilsteins are here and I may attempt the install over the weekend! Also hoping to score a nice set of wheels off the forums shortly.

-Greg

Hi GCNSX, BobMC, TrippleL, KingCongNSX and Madbox,
This post was one of my first posts on NSXPrime, and somehow I lost track of it. I'm glad to see there are at least a few NSXs in RI and hope we can get together soon to talk about our passions (the cars, of course). I was having a blast with "Nexie", but unfortunately she has been put away for the winter. Arrrgh! It was a nice day yesterday, but she was all wrapped up so I couldn't take her out. I think I'll go crazy! I'm going to have to get an X-Box so I can drive a virtual NSX.

Gary
'03 Silverstone, Cantrell Headers, ARC exhaust and over-bored throttle body.

Gary

Looks like time slipped away this fall. Maybe next spring we can get together. Greg and I have met here locally and its always nice to get together with another NSX owner. These cars are very special and it is always good to get together! There is a lot of specialized information that we can share.

Back