review ebay listing of JH4NA1265VT000008

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485220793&category=5337

Theres been some discussion on automatics and since I was in the area I stopped by to take a look since this might be the car people are interested in. The listing states body work done and the sales guy said the front bumper and passenger side 1/4 panel. Other areas of cosmetic defect I noticed were the rear bumper being repainted, scuffs on all the wheels, front spoiler was ripped off and bolted back on in some areas but still loose esp. at the 2 ends, a dime size deep dent on the front center of the roof panel. Inside looked good, little wear on driver side which is common. I'm not sure if it was ever in a rear end accident but the trunk lid was not lined up right on the driver side but it doesn't look to be repainted.

Anyways, I have no interest in the car and am not a mechanic or autobody expert blah blah etc so take it as you will and have a look for yourself or an expert look at it.

There is not a skip or anything but smoothness in this vehicle's transmission

Thank the Lord for that, appears this X does not have the dreaded "skipping transmission" problem. IMO, you can tell from the write-ups in the ads if the person/dealer selling the car has anything on the ball or not.

Back