Results of Washing, Claying and Waxing

sy-nsx-1.jpg

sy-nsx-2.jpg

Awesome job! Looks like it just came off the showroom floor!

sweet ride

nice and clean

Looks great!! How long did it take to clay the whole car? I've never done it, but i hear it takes quite a bit of time and patience.

You should clay as you wash down your car with soap, so it's pretty easy and simple. *if you drop your clay bar on the floor, it's best to throw it away*.

BUT really helps eliminate the contaminants embedded in the clear coat and leaves the surface of your paint super smooth :)

I dont think its clean enough..... hehe jk! Looks sharp man woah

Damn.... I either really need to trade my Silverstone in for Rio, or I need a camera like yours. That looks unbelievable. So Sweet!

Beautiful, you did a great job. However, I think you rubbed a little too hard on the license plate. You rubbed all the letters and numbers off :-) :smile:
Mine is due for a good wash, clay, glaze, wax, and vacuum...... How often do you wash, clay, and wax?

Last edited:
Beautiful, you did a great job. However, I think you rubbed a little too hard on the license plate. You rubbed all the letters and numbers off :-) :smile:
Mine is due for a good wash, clay, glaze, wax, and vacuum...... How often do you wash, clay, and wax?

lol, that compound is strong.

i was my car every 2 weeks, this is the 1st time i clayed and waxed since i got the car in march

Back