reputable alarm installer in L.A./Orange County?

hey folks,

i'm looking for a recommendation for a reputable alarm installer in the L.A./Orange County area. i did a search on this forum and found a rec that was at least a year old, so i decided to post this again in case someone has a more recent recommendation. thanks in advance for any assistance.

I wonder if you'd get more replies in the S2000 forum, s2ki.com. The Honda S2000 isn't as valuable but there are many more of them on the road and more than likely more of them have alarms. I could put a thread in the So Cal forum of S2ki.com for you, if you'd like. Or you could do it yourself...

I sent a PM to s2ki.com member nsxnext. His name is Art and he's a really nice, funny guy. I know he has lots of happy customers for his stereo and car alarm installations. I used to see him when I'd go to Los Feliz (Los Angeles) S2000 meets.

Hi Patricia, thanks for the help. I happen to be near the Los Feliz area, so please PM me if you hear anything back from Art. Thanks again!

Hi Patricia, thanks for the help. I happen to be near the Los Feliz area, so please PM me if you hear anything back from Art. Thanks again!

He read my PM but did not reply to me. :confused: I'll send him another.

Art finally replied to my PM on S2ki.com. Here's his reply:

"Hey Patty

Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner...

I saw your post and I have worked on a few NSX's in the past. So putting an alarm in it is not a problem. Here's my number 626-644-****. Give it to who ever needs it.

-Art"

I'll PM you the whole PM, with the phone number, Double-J.

Back