Reputable Acura Dealer or shop to complete PPI compression & leak down near Calabasis

Reputable Acura Dealer or shop to complete PPI compression & leak down near Calabasis

Hi Primers;

Can anyone recommend a reputable shop/dealership to complete a ppi & compression/leakdown test in the Calabasis area or near 91302?

Any thoughts on Acura 101west? Good or bad?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Primers;

Can anyone recommend a reputable shop/dealership to complete a ppi & compression/leakdown test in the Calabasis area or near 91302?

Any thoughts on Acura 101west? Good or bad?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm going through this same thing right now, but in Los Angeles/South Bay. I had it taken to Cerritos Acura since it was so highly recommended. Another good one is Southcoast Acura. You can also see where Jon Martin is, last I heard he's at Power Honda. Not sure though.

Cerritos was well worth it for about $130, they gave me a really good breakdown and I think I will need about $3-4k to bring it up to date. That definitely factors into my negotiation.

$130 includes compression & leak down tests?

I'm going through this same thing right now, but in Los Angeles/South Bay. I had it taken to Cerritos Acura since it was so highly recommended. Another good one is Southcoast Acura. You can also see where Jon Martin is, last I heard he's at Power Honda. Not sure though.

Cerritos was well worth it for about $130, they gave me a really good breakdown and I think I will need about $3-4k to bring it up to date. That definitely factors into my negotiation.

Back