Repairs in Houston

Can anyone recommend a good shop in Houston? I tried to use Auto Logic, but not sure what is happening there. I stopped by the other day and was told Brad is leaving. Now they do not answer their phone or return voicemails.

Has Brad started his own shop? Any other recommendations?

Thanks

I was at the "new" autologic yesterday. It's.... well I have no how to describe the location since I was lost when I was there as it was. But it moved to an industrial area and hidden WAY back. I think they renamed it... "Stupid Fast"???

I think it's by 615(?) and 290 area.

The location I went to was 3375 W 11th . That is off Hempstead not far from where 290 and 610 meet. Is that where you are talking about? I think that is where they have always been. It's in th back of a building and has no signage of any kind. Is Brad at "Stupid Fast"?

Thanks.

I stopped by Autologic this morning.....Jason, who has been working at AutoLogic with Brad as a head tech, is now the owner. Brad is gone...Bruce is still there and he's likely be the one who'll work on the NSX's.

fullpassport said:
Now they do not answer their phone or return voicemails.

I was told by Jason that the main phone number is not working at this time and he is working to get it fixed.

Hey guys, I've was poking around the forum and saw this. Since I'm friends and know the full details about the new management, I'll fill everyone in. haha.

Brad gave up on owning a shop and Jason (aka st00pid) took over the ownership. The new shop name is called St00pidFast. The address is 3375 W. 11th Street, the same exact spot where Autologic was. The new place offers performance upgrades, tuning/dyno tuning, parts fabrication, auto detailing, and performance parts sales.

You can contact Jason about setting up an appointment to get some work done at 713-292-7298. The website is www.stoopidfast.com but it's not done yet.

A new spin on this question

What is the best Acura dealer to get service at in Houston and what is the Service Managers name?

Do not on your life go to Gillman Acura. I have gone there twice and left both times swearing.

So far, John Eagle has been very good. Can't remember names, but it was out of the way (but worth it).

I just got my car back from St00pidFast and could not be happier. Bruce did the work . My work was done promptly, correctly and at a fair price. These are good guys who deserve everyone's support. I own many cars and have been jerked around by alot of shops in town. It's a pleasure working with people who know what they are doing.

What is the best Acura dealer to get service at in Houston and what is the Service Managers name?

Hmm .. I've heard some bad things about John Eagle service. I live pretty close to them, but I don't bring my car there for service.
For regular service (oil change, etc), I've used Sterling McCall Acura and have been very happy with their service. Ask for Carl to work on the car, he's very good! The service guy that I deal with is Jack Chambers, and he seems to know that most NSX guys want Carl to work on their car.

Cheers .. Gus

I'll still support St00pid Fast. Jason is a very good tuner and Bruce knows the NSX inside and out. Kudos to both of them!

Back